Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wedding Anniversary Sms in Hindi

Happy Marriage Anniversary SMS, Marriage Anniversary Wishes, Marriage Anniversary wishes. Send Happy Marriage Anniversary SMS and wish them....

Hoping that the love you shared years ago Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy, love and happiness To celebrate again. Happy Anniversary.
------------------
To the beautiful couple in all the land,

May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.
Happy Anniversary
-------------------

I"M Sending This Bouquet Of Love To Say That
I Love You So Much
%%%% %%%%
%%%*%%%
%%,%%
) / (
|/ |
(___)

---------------
I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!
---------------
Your love makes my days Happy and bright, Into my world you Brought pure delight Joy beyond reason You've given me, Our love is true This I can see. Happy Anniversary.
----------------
That special day is here again The day we took our vows You're just as speial to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover
---------------
if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy Anniversary
---------------
Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal". Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary
----------------

The most important thing you fixed Was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me That day I'll always treasure I love you 
Happy Anniversary
-----------------
We've had our ups and downs,This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love for each other,Had no attached strings

-----------------
Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You've given me Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling wife(Husband). Happy Anniversary.

-------------------

I'm sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so muh I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it's true,On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!


Upcoming Searches:-

Happy Marriage Anniversary SMS, Marriage Anniversary Wishes, Marriage Anniversary wishes. Send Happy Marriage Anniversary SMS,Anniversary Wishes 2013,Best Anniversary Wishes,Wedding Anniversary Sms,Wedding Anniversary Sms in hindi,Wedding Anniversary Sms 2013,Top Wedding Anniversary Sms,Wedding Sms,Anniversary Sms,Anniversary Sms 2013,Wedding Anniversary Sms in hindi 2013

1 comment: